Saturday, June 13, 2009

10 Days!!

I can't believe it - only 10 days until I'll be boarding my plane to Amsterdam en route to Cape Town!! Anyway - I am just testing out my new netbook for my trip. The key board takes some getting used to, but hey, that's what spell check is for!! I think I'm going to be very glad I got this to take on my trip - it will be convenient for drafting emails and blog entries so that I can quickly send them off when I have access to wireless! I hope that we'll have wireless access when we're at the University during most days in the early part of the trip. I set up a skype account, so please do let me know if you're a skype user. My user name is tkrzezew so add me to your skype list, and maybe we can connect from Africa!

I still have a few things to pick up, and I'm waiting for a few things from ebay (case for the netbook, AC plug for my ipod). School is over so it allows for more time to get things organized and ready. I feel like there are so many loose ends I need to tie up before I leave!!

Well, on that note, Im going to read some more of Mandela's book on this dreary saturday.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trace,
I can't believe you are leaving in 10 days!!! Yikes!!! We are SO excited for you! The Netbook will be perfect...looking forward to reading your blog, seeing your amazing pictures and hopefully talking to you via Skype! 10 days until your adventure of a lifetime! We love you!!! Mom and Dad :)